Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Favorites 2015

I can't believe December and this year are coming to an tonight, 12 hours and 28 minutes!! December was a pretty good month for me, especially since half of the month were a vacation for me. Oh the perks of the teaching field! Today I'll be sharing some of my favorites, just a little bit of everything.


Of course I'm going to start with the obvious, Star Wars!! I LOVE this movie, in fact me and my boyfriend Ramon went to go watch this for the second time today. And it still makes me so happy and heartbroken at the same time. I highly recommend this to everyone, even if you've never watched any of the Star Wars movies.

Since I've been on my winter break, I've had more time to stay up and binge watch some shows. Me and Ramon have been watching The Office on Netflix. If you've never watched this show, you must!! It's soooo hilarious, and whole cast is awesome. 

Since we're on the topic of Star Wars, I've been loving my Star Wars Vans that I got as an early Christmas present from Ramon. I love Vans, and these are comfy and I get to wear these to work. The kids love them, haha! They are limited edition, but you may still be able to find some. 


For beauty favorites, I haven't really been wearing a whole lot of makeup this month. I've been using my MAC blush in Prism, it's a really pretty pinky brown color. I've really been using this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Liquid Eye Liner [that's a mouthful]. It's good for practicing my much-failed winged liner. And the CoverGirl Star Wars mascara because I'll admit I'm a bit of a crybaby, it's still limited edition but I've seen everywhere in stores.


And lastly for a random favorite, it can't be the holidays without...tamales! I am Hispanic, so of course tamales will be the main course for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. My parents have been trying to perfect their tamale skills and I'm totally fine being their tasting guinea pig. 

I hope you all enjoyed my December favorites, what are some of the things you've been enjoying this month? 

I hope you've had a wonderful year, I hope 2016 brings good things to each and everyone of you. Happy New Year everyone, stay safe!

-Mayra :]



No comments:

Post a Comment