Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lush Light Pink Color Supplement Review

I don't really wear foundation too much. Luckily my skin has alway been pretty clear, I'll get the occasional hormonal blemishes, but other than that my skin is pretty clear. If I wear foundation, it's usually a light application to even out redness.

Lately I've been using the Lush Light Pink color supplement, I recently got it about a week ago. I really love this as a foundation, I usually use the Tarte Amazonian Clay powder foundation or Too Faced Born This Way, but this Light Pink is awesome. I'm surprised I don't see much on it on YouTube or social media.

There's not a whole lot of shade variety, I believe there are five shades and it's vegan. Jackie Oates (for paler tones), light pink, light yellow, dark pink, and dark yellow.
It's not full coverage, but it's build-able to medium coverage. First I make sure my face is washed, toned, and moisturized; I use Vanishing Cream as my everyday moisturizer. To apply I use a damp beauty blender or I just use my fingers, of course with clean hands. It does leave the skin a bit dewy, so I just set it with the Emotional Brilliance translucent powder for a more matte look and I apply the rest of my makeup. I am an oily girl, but I don't find myself blotting as much with this foundation as I have with Born This Way.

Overall, it has become my favorite foundation, it's very natural looking and lightweight. They are 17.95 for .6 ounceds, so it is pricey but I believe it's worth it. Especially since I don't need a whole lot of coverage, and it's pretty natural too. The people at Lush were pretty helpful helping me find the right shade. So hopefully they can help you all out. Everyone has different skin, so maybe it won't work for others as they do for some. Let me know if you decide to give it a try.

I hope you all are having a good weekend!
Until next time,
Mayra
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment