Monday, June 27, 2016

Music Monday #2

I haven't posted another music Monday because I usually end up listening to the same music after a while. I still listen to the same artists from my last MM, but today I thought I'd share some of the bands/groups I've been into these past couple of months.

I've been on a 90's pop kick lately, boy bands mainly. I'll either have N*SYNC or Backstreet Boys station on Pandora. It really brings back memories of being a kid and pretending to be in the Spice Girls group with my girl cousins. I think I always wanted to be Ginger Spice, haha!! I'll share some of the tracks I've been liking lately. I feel like I'm the only dork who still listens to 90's boy band music.



While we're still on the 90's, I've been listening to Placebo a lot lately. I love their music, Brian Molko has a very unique voice. They're more on the "Alternative" sound, I don't really like putting labels on music.



I've also been listening to Melanie Martinez. I first listened her her a few months ago, I liked her sound. She also has a unique voice. I watched some YouTube videos not too long ago where she was on The Voice. Her performances and covers were pretty awesome, I hope we get to see more of her.




That's all I have for my Music Monday. My music choices change from time to time, it really depends on my moods. What are you music favorites?

Until next time,
Mayra :]

No comments:

Post a Comment