Monday, December 28, 2015

Music Monday

Hello again! I really need to work on an intro to posts. An appropriate one would be Merry Late Christmas! I hope you all had a nice Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. 

Today I bring you some of my favorite musics, yes musics, I've been jamming to lately. Whether it's in the car, in the shower, in my room, or just playing in my head; these are some albums and tracks I'm currently loving. Hope you enjoy!


The Neighbourhood, "Wiped Out"
I love this album, it's kind of different than their last album I Love You, but it's still their style. It's more of an electronic sound this time around, definitely good driving music. My favorite tracks are Prey, Wiped Out!, and R.I.P to my Youth.








 Florence and the Machine, "Lungs"
I LOVE Florence, her voice is so unique and strong. I love all her albums, but I've been really loving Lungs lately. This album came out a few years ago but I definitely recommend this album to everyone. My favorite tracks are Cosmic Love (which I'll leave for you), Blinding, and Drumming Song.












Purity Ring, "Another Eternity"
If you like electronic music, you'll like Purity Ring. I love listening to this in the summer, but lets face it, the weather has been pretty warm here in Texas. I found myself listening to this album as I was Christmas shopping and I've been playing a lot after that. Repetition, Heartsigh and Bodyache are some of my favorite tracks. This album will definitely get you in a dancing mood. 



Of Monsters and Men, "Beneath the Skin"
Lastly, I've really been enjoying this album from OMAM, I believe this is their second one and it was released this past summer. I love this band, My Head is an Animal was a really great album, I listened to it from start to end. Their sound is very unique and pretty laid back. Wolves Without Teeth and Empire are my favorite tracks.













Maybe I'll do more Music Mondays, maybe share some new and old favorites. What are you currently listening to? I'm always open to discovering new bands and artists. 

I hope you all have a good week, I can't believe 2015 is almost over. 
Until next time,
Mayra :]

No comments:

Post a Comment