Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back to Adulting

Happy new year everyone! I hope the holidays were good to you all and if you had vacation time, I hope you enjoyed it.

I had a great Winter Break, I'm soooo not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Even though the kids don't return until Wednesday, I'm really not looking forward to going back, it's been a rough school year for me. I enjoyed my break too much. Most of it was spent being lazy with Ramon, but it was nice. We got to spend lots of time together, we already do (because we practically live together), but it was just nice not having to wake up wake up/sleep early. It was nice just having some down time with him and having days off together, and annoying him is fun too. I didn't really get to do much, just some much needed laundry and catching up on Gilmore Girls and re-watching The Office thanks to Netflix. It was just perfect. Now to countdown to Spring Break, then Summer, too much?

I just wanted to post something short before its time to go back to adulting tomorrow. I'll just leave you with some SnapChat pictures I took during the past two weeks.



I hope you all have a good week!
Until next time,
Mayra
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment