Monday, February 1, 2016

Allergies, Concerts, and Cars! Oh my!

Hello all!

I'm sorry for not keeping up with my blog lately. So many things have been happening in my life and allergies have been kicking my ass for the past three weeks.

I think I may have had a sinus infection but I'm no doctor. The weather here in Texas has been very Spring-like, so everyone has been getting colds, allergies, and all that goodness. Allergies are not atteactive! So I haven't really been wearing too much makeup, watery eyes don't help face stuff stay in place. But I do have some January favorites coming up within the next two days for you. I can't believe it's February!!

On the 17th, Ramon and I went to go see Tool! We were lucky enough to get seats within the first few minutes they went on sale, they sold out that same morning. I have never seen them before and they were unbelievable, it was such a great show. They sound awesome love and the visuals they had in the background were very trippy, in a good way. Our seats were on toward the back/top of the venue but we were dead center, we could see everything.

I've also been getting lots of much needed good news from work. I'm taking over my Kindergarten class!! Yay! The teacher I worked with resigned so I'm stepping up for the rest of the year. I couldn't be more excited, I'm going to whip those little ones into shape for first grade.

Also back in August I got into my first wreck, I was rear-ended on my way to work. Second day of school if I may add. I won't go into detail right now, I want to share my experience in amother blog post. But things are FINALLY coming to an end with it, and I'm getting my car back soon from the body shop and I get a nice pretty little penny back for injuries and such, don't worry I didn't get hurt badly.

So January was a pretty good month for me, despite being sick for the last 2/3 weeks. I can't wait to see what February brings me, hopefully more good things. I hope you all had a good January as well, let me know what good things happened for you. And I hope you have a good month as well.

Until next time
Mayra
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment